These sweet and spicy wings are a perfect snack to enjoy with your friends and family on any game day. They’re not too heavy, but they do have just enough spice that will keep you coming back for more!
1. Preheat your Ms. Mickey's Air Fryer by selecting the "Meat" icon.
2. Season your wings with the Super Creole seasoning.
3. Place the wings in the Ms. Mickey's Air Fryer and let them fry for 20 minutes on each side, or until they're crispy to your liking.
4. Meanwhile, heat a cast iron skillet on the stovetop and add the entire 7.5 oz bottle of Ms. Mickey's Hot Sauce into your skillet on a medium heat.
5. Next add the remaining ingredients - butter, brown sugar, and honey to the skillet.
6. Allow the combined ingredients to cook for 5-7 minutes, then remove from heat.
7. Douse your wings in the batter and place them back into the air fryer for 5 minutes.
8. Turn off all appliances, plate, it, and ENJOY!
or tag #mickeyspices
Amount per serving
Get all the latest information on Events, Sales and Offers.Sign up for newsletter today.
ADDRESSP.O. Box 408Hope Mills, NC 28348
Ms. Mickey’s Creole Seasonings offers bulk spices, herbs and culinary ingredients direct to consumers online and in the food manufacturing, food service, food retail, craft brewing, and restaurant industries.
© Copyright 2022 MsMickeys. All Rights Reserved
You'll need to enter some quick details in order to purchase this recipe.
Here's what you'll unlock by purchasing this, Ingredients, Instructions. Bonus functionality you'll also be unlocking that are included: The ability to Print this and or download/save it as a PDF or view this full screen with no distraction on your tablet devices while you're cooking.
When it comes to gumbo, there is no place more iconic than New Orleans. This city has a long and rich history with the dish, dating all the way back to the 18th century. Gumbo is a stew that typically contains a variety of meats and vegetables, all simmered in a roux-thickened broth. It’s a true melting pot of a dish, reflective of the city’s diverse culture. And while there are many different ways to make gumbo, there is one things that all versions have in common: they’re absolutely delicious.
If you’re looking for a gumbo that captures the true essence of New Orleans, then look no further than our New Orleans Style Gumbo History.